To borrow documents, you need to be registered at a university library. Registration is free for AMU students, teachers, researchers, staff and alumni, as well as for students and staff of PACA universities. You can check borrowing rights on this page.
Reserve a document with BU Express
Please note that some libraries in the AMU network do not participate in this service. Their documents cannot be reserved, and you must return borrowed documents directly to these libraries.
This service allows you to reserve a borrowed document or a document available at the library. You can reserve up to 3 documents at the same time.
Instructions for use (tutorial) :
- Identify yourself on the catalog, using your AMU ID or the ID given to you when you registered (external readers).
- Reserve your document, and choose the library from the list.
- As soon as the document is available, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to collect it within 7 days.
- You can then return the document to any of our libraries (except"Other libraries in the AMU network").
N.B.: Some titles cannot be reserved. The following message will appear in the catalog at the time of reservation: "No copies available for reservation".
Make a purchase suggestion
From our catalog, you can ask us to buy a document. We will do so if the document meets our acquisition criteria.
Instructions for use :
- Log in to the catalog using your university's ENT login.
- Click on the "My purchase suggestions" tab.
- Enter the details of the document you wish to purchase.
- You will then be informed when your request has been processed.
Use your university ENT login or the login you received when you registered (external readers).
In case of difficulty: https: //sesame.univ-amu.fr
N.B.: these services are only available to readers registered with the library.